- Part Number/Description
RAE DoseRAE Pro
Personal Radiation Detector and Dosimeter
The DoseRAE Pro is a compact personal dosimeter featuring two detectors for high and low-level radiation, output in Sv/h or R/h, two-button operation, stay-time countdown timer, and option for NFC wireless data transfer.
RAE Systems' DoseRAE Pro is a compact, direct-reading electronic personal dosimeter (EPD). The DoseRAE Pro uses two detectors, PIN diode for high dose radiation and a cesium iodide scintillator for fast response to low-level radiation. Features include a stay-time countdown timer with warning alarm, continuous reading output in Sv/h or R/h, and collection of up to 3,000 data points with customized logging intervals which can be downloaded wirelessly via Near Field Communication (NFC) using an optional dosimeter reader.
The DoseRAE Pro features a rugged design suitable for hazardous environments; a simple two-button interface for easy operation and programming; audible, visual, and vibrating alarms; and one-month continuous uptime on a standard AA battery.
DoseRAE Pro Features
- Fast response for gamma radiation threat detection
- PIN diode for high-dose-rate range coverage
- Wide dose range to detect assorted radiological threats
- Rugged construction suitable for hazardous environments
- Cesium Iodide scintillator for low-level radiation
- Real-time accumulated dose and dose rate measurement
- Continuous reading in Sv/h or R/h
- Two-button operation for simple use and programming
- 3,000-point capacity cataloging with customizable intervals
- Long calibration life
- Alarms: Audible, visual, vibration
- Stay-time countdown timer with warning alarm
- Near Field Communication (NFC) data transfer (accessory)
- Complies with standards IEEE ANSI N42.20
- Battery life: one month continuous use on 1x AA battery