- Part Number/Description
RIDGID Mini-SeeSnake Plus
Inspection Camera System
RIDGID’s Mini-SeeSnake Plus is an inspection camera system designed for easy transportation and access into and through tighter systems. Use the Mini-SeeSnake Plus inspection camera system to investigate lines as small as 1 1/2″ (navigate past 1½″ 90s and 2″ P-Traps) at distances up to 200 feet. With its improved push cable, low-profile camera, and a weight of only 24.5 lbs, the Mini-SeeSnake Plus is ideal for jobs where maneuverability and portability are necessary, such as roof tops, multi-story buildings, confined areas, and more.
The Mini-SeeSnake Plus’ rugged inspection camera features a smaller camera head for access to smaller lines. The camera is constructed of 100% hardened stainless steel to sustain tough jobs. High-intensity camera lights provide improved visibility. Location of the camera location point is easy thanks to a flexible transmitter which is compatible with the RIDGID NaviTrack II and NaviTrack Scout.
Mini-SeeSnake Plus Features
- Durable hardened stainless steel camera head.
- Access tighter spots with smaller camera head and improved push cable.
- Inspect 1 1/2″ lines at distances up to 200 feet:
- Navigate 1½″ 90s
- Navigate 2″ P-Traps.
- Mini-SeeSnake Plus weighs only 24.5 lbs.
- Camera includes high-intensity lights for greater visibility.
- Locate easily with flexible transmitter (compatible with RIDGID NaviTrack II, NaviTrack Scout).
- Ideal for applications which require portability and maneuverability.
What to Order
The Mini-SeeSnake Plus is available below and comes on a 200′ reel that is ready for connection to any RIDGID camera display/controller system.
Available display/controller options include the MiniPAK LCD monitor which is available in both AC only and portable rechargeable versions, and the LT1000/LT1000M laptop interface systems. Both laptop interface systems come with software for recording and are available in both AC only and portable rechargeable versions. The LT1000 laptop platform directly mounts to the Mini-SeeSnake reel, while the LT1000M is designed to sit off to the side.
- Part Number/Description
- 32668MINIPak monitor1 for Mini-SeeSnake Plus AC only
- 32748MINIPak monitor2 for Mini-SeeSnake Plus with batteries and charger
- 35973LT1000 laptop interface system3 for Mini-SeeSnake Plus AC only
- 35983LT1000 laptop interface system4 for Mini-Seesnake Plus with batteries and charger
- 36653LT1000M laptop interface system3 for Mini-SeeSnake Plus AC only
- 36663LT1000M laptop interface system4 for Mini-SeeSnake Plus with batteries and charger