Formaldehyde Gas Detector
RKI’s FP-31 is a formaldehyde gas detector which uses a photoelectric photometry method utilizing colorimetric tablets for detection. To sample a tablet is placed into the system and and room air pumped onto the tablet for 15 or 30 minutes, staining the tablet in magnitude relative to level of formaldehyde detected in the air. An optical sensor reads stain darkness and the FP-31 calculates and displays a level from that reading. Low levels of formaldehyde can be detected and no known gases interfere with readings.
The FP-31 features simple operation with no warm-up time on an easy-to-read LCD screen with direct digital readout, self-diagnosis of samples via built-in sample draw pump, stores up to 99 readings, and operates on 4 AA alkaline batteries.
FP-31 Detection Ranges
- 30 minute sample 0–0.4 ppm (0.005 ppm/digit)
- 15 minute sample 0–1.0 ppm (0.01 ppm/digit)
- Simple operation with easy-to-read LCD
- Built-in sample draw pump
- Colorimetric detection tablet method
- Self-diagnosis of sample
- No warm-up time
- Direct digital readout
- Stores up to 99 readings
- No known gases interfere with readings
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries
Order and Pricing Information
Please call 1-888-234-5678 for pricing information and to place an order.