- Part Number/Description
Solinst Model 122
Oil/Water Interface Meter
We are now accepting orders for Solinst model 122 oil water interface meters with the new P8 probe and laser marked PVDF tape. Some models with the P1 probe and standard Polyethylene tape are still available while supplies last.
Solinst’s Model 122 oil and water interface meter to accurately determine product level and thickness to an accuracy of 1 mm. Both floating (LNAPL) and sinking (DNAPL) non aqueous product levels can be measured. This interface meter features automatic initiation of circuitry testing when the ‘on’ button is used, clear signals, a high level of accuracy, and more than 120 hours of use from two standard 9V batteries.
Liquids are detected by the Solinst 122 interface meter using infrared refraction and water is detected by conductivity. Product is indicated by the interface meter with a steady tone and light. Water is indicated through an intermittent signal. The probe measures 5/8″ in diameter, can move easily through wells or other tight spaces, and features a stainless steel shield to protect the sensor.
Solinst 122 Interface Meter Features
- Sensor is accurate to 1/200 feet (1.0 mm)
- Designed for field use with durable reel and tape construction
- Tape uses stainless steel stranded conductors
- Tape does not stretch, corrode, and is king and break resistant
- Tape is easily spliced and repaired
- Durable free-standing reel includes carrying handle
- Simple repairs, inexpensive, low cost of ownership
- Automatic power down after ten minutes
- Over 120 hours of runtime with easily replaceable 9V batteries
- Cables available in lengths from 65–1500 feet
- Tape Guide and Carrying Bag included