- Part Number/Description
SubSurface Leak Detection LD-18
Water Leak Detector
With the The LD-18 advanced water leak detector you know longer have to rely soley on your hearing due to a digital display capable of visually rendering graphs of sound data to help pinpoint leaks. The LD-18 features digital noise filtering that can remove intermittent ambient noises, notch filters to remove continuous interfering noises, and datalogging with USB PC connection.
The LD-18′s amplifier is all digital and the built in datalogging can store sound levels at different locations along the pipe. Data can be downloaded to a pc or displayed on the LD-18 in both bar graphs and numeric displays.
- Digital amplifier with automatic noise reduction of intermittent sounds
- Combined Sensitivity and Amplification: 900 V/G or higher (at 400 Hz)
- Low Filters: Off, 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz
- High Filters: 400 Hz, 600 Hz, 800 Hz, 1200 Hz, 2200 Hz
- Notch Filters: Off, 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Storage/display of leak’s loudness at multiple locations along the pipe.
- Saves up to 250 timestamped sound levels in file.
- 24+ hours of operation from 4 C dry cell batteries
- Weather Resistant (IP52 equivalent)
- Water Resistant (IP67 Equivalent; 3 ft depth for 30 minutes)
- USB to PC connectivity
The LD-18 Water Leak Detector Kit Includes:
- Amplifier with LCD Display, Controls, USB Connection
- Padded Case for Amplifier
- 40 inch Belt (optional: 50″ or 60″)
- Ground Microphone and Hand Switch
- Magnet Base and Nutdriver
- Heavy-Duty ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- Aviation-Grade Stereo Headphones
- PC Software and USB Cable
- Optional Sensor with Strong Magnet and 9.75 ft. Cable
(used for listening at valves and hydrants)