- Part Number/Description
Casella CEL-630 Series
Sound Level and Octave Band Analyzer
Casella's most advanced sound analyzer for use in environmental and industrial noise studies. Features powerful DSP technology, a wide measurement range, and optional real time octave band analysis. All models include voice note recording and can optionally be ordered with audio sample recording.
This line of powerful sound analyzers are the most advanced meters available from Casella. Like the CEL-620 series, advanced DSP processing allows all frequency and time weightings to be recorded simultaneously along with octave or third octave bands if equipped. This capability combined with the wide operating range of 20 to 140 dB allow a complete set of data to be obtained without the need to determine a proper range before the run. Building on the feature set of the CEL-620 series, the CEL-630 series adds options for the logging of additional parameters, voice notes, audio recording, event threshold triggering, the capability to place the microphone remotely with an extension cable, and a portable printer option for acquiring onsite documentation of results.
The CEL-630 is the suggested replacement for the CEL-450 and the CEL-633 is the suggested replacement for the CEL-490.
The CEL-630 series analyzers are available in 3 different models and each can be ordered with or without octave band mode or third octave band mode. The CEL-630 is excellent for occupational and industrial noise studies. The CEL-632 is also for industrial noise studies but adds the capability to take periodic audio recording samples during the run. The CEL-633 contains all available features.
CEL 630 Series Model Comparison
|Basic sound level meter functionality||•||•||•|
|Single event level||•||•||•|
|Event threshold triggering||•||•|
|Time history storage||•||•|
|Real time broadband mode||•||•||•|
|Real time octave band mode||B model||B model||B model|
|Real time third octave band mode||C model||C model||C model|
Casella CEL-630 Series Ordering Instructions
The CEL-630 series sound analyzer is available in three different models available below as just the instrument or complete kits including a carrying case, Insight software license, and an optional portable printer.
The CEL-630 is useful for industrial applications. The CEL-632 adds audio sample recording to the CEL-630, and the CEL-633 includes all available functions. Each model can be ordered in three different versions, 'A' models only perform real time broadband monitoring, 'B' models add real time octave band monitoring, and 'C' models add real time third octave band monitoring.
- Part Number/Description
- CEL-632.B1/K1CEL-632 octave band occupational sound analyzer type 1 standard kit1
- CEL-632.B2/K1CEL-632 octave band occupational sound analyzer type 2 standard kit1
- CEL-632.C1/K1CEL-632 third octave band occupational sound analyzer type 1 standard kit1
- CEL-632.C2/K1CEL-632 third octave band occupational sound analyzer type 2 standard kit1
- CEL-633.B1/K1CEL-633 octave band environmental sound analyzer type 1 standard kit1
- CEL-633.B2/K1CEL-633 octave band environmental sound analyzer type 2 standard kit1
- CEL-633.C1/K1CEL-633 third octave band environmental sound analyzer type 1 standard kit1
- CEL-633.C2/K1CEL-633 third octave band environmental sound analyzer type 2 standard kit1