Water Level Meter
Heron’s Dipper-T is their top-selling water level meter, and their best offering for value, reliability, and accuracy. Use the Dipper-T to measure water depth in standpipes, boreholes, or wells. When the Dipper-T probe comes in contact with the water surface the water completes a circuit and at the surface a buzzer and bright LED notifies the operator, who determines the water level simply by reading the tape.
The tape used by the Dipper-T is constructed of premium high tensile steel, jacketed in clear polyethylene, and meets the ASME standard of accuracy. It is flexible, winds smoothly, and a dog-bone cross-section helps to prevent the tape from sticking to well casings and wet surfaces. Dipper-T tape is marked in either meters and centimeters with markings each millimeter, or feet and tenths with marks every 1/100 feet.
The Dipper-T includes a 5/8 in (16 mm) in diameter stainless steel probe which is leak proof and fully submersible to 3,500 ft (1,200 m). It is 7 inches (30 mm) long and attached using a flexible, durable linking device. Designed for easy maintenance and cleaning, the Dipper-T probe includes no recesses or holes which would accumulate contaminants. The balanced Dipper-T reel features a steel polyurethane-coated frame and a vinyl-coated handle for comfortable rewinding. Reel flanges and the center hub are run on a stainless steel axel and are molded from strong Nylon. A ‘Third Hand’ feature allows the Dipper-T to be suspended on the well. The Dipper-T has been designed from the ground up to provide a long serviceable life. Heron backs it with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty. Dipper-T orders include carrying bag and tape guide.
- Water and dust proof encapsulated electronics
- Heavy duty polyethylene tape with stainless steel conductors
- Cascade-proof 5/8 in (16 mm) probe constructed of stainless steel and Teflon
- Probe connected to tape with durable, flexible link device
- Loud buzzer and bright LED indicates contact with water surface
- ASME tape marked in m and cm or ft and 1/10 ft with marks every mm or 1/100 ft
- Tape lengths include 50, 100, 150 and 200–2500 ft in 100 ft increments
- Unlisted tape sizes available through special order by phone
- Tape scales are printed beneath the jacketing for enduring readability
- Durable UV and impact resistant reel with stainless steel fittings
- ‘Third Hand’ feature allows reel to be suspended on well
- Carrying bag and tape guide included
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Rent a Similar Product
- Save money by renting from Equipco
Order and Pricing Information
Please call 1-888-234-5678 for pricing, information, or to place an order.