- Part Number/Description
Multi-Gas Leak Locator
The Radiodetection MGD-2002 Multi-Gas Detector is designed to make leak detection a simple process. Using common tracer gas such as Helium or Hydrogen, leaks in the most pressurized systems can be located with pinpoint accuracy.
Radiodetection’s MGD-2002 Multi-Gas Leak Detector uses a common tracer gas like hydrogen or helium (recommended) to locate leaks in most pressurized systems with remarkable accuracy. It is an excellent tool for leak detection in underground pipes, tanks, and cables. The MGD-2002 is an great tool for plumbers, HVAC technicians, telecoms, building contractors, municipalities, tank inspectors, and more.
The MGD-2002 gas leak detector offers pinpoint accuracy with a sensitivity range of 25 ppm to 100% concentration and can be operated in manual or automatic (survey) mode. It is ready for use after only a thirty-second power-on test. Its wand includes a field replaceable moisture removing cartridge. Other MGD-2002 features include a telescoping ground probe with boot and optional serial port.
Designed for convenience and one-handed use of all functions, the portable MGD-2002 gas leak detector features a backlit display with time-lapse bar graph which is viewable in all light conditions, a tactile membrane keypad, and a built-in audio headphone jack to support the addition of an audio indicator. A rechargeable NiMH battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous use and additional batteries are available when more operational time is desired. You can recharge the MDG-2002 using the included car or AC adapter. The MGD-2002 is backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Pinpoint leaks in underground and pressurized systems
- Use either hydrogen or helium (recommended) as tracer gas
- Sensitivity from 25 ppm up to 100% concentration
- Operate in automatic (survey) or manual mode
- Time-lapse bar graph display
- Backlit display is readable in all light conditions
- Audio headphone jack for use with audio indicators
- Wand includes field-replaceable moisture removing cartridge
- 8 hours of operation through rechargeable NiMH battery
- Optional backup battery available for longer jobs
- Recharge with included AC or car adapter
- 1 year manufacturer warranty