- Part Number/Description
Digital Inspection Camera
The RIDGID microEXPLORER Digital Inspection Camera is a powerful, handheld, video inspection system that’s portable enough to be carried anywhere. Use to record detailed visual inspections of hard to reach areas.
RIDGID’s microEXPLORER Digital Inspection Camera is a highly portable video inspection system which enables exploration and image capture of difficult to reach locations. The microEXPLORER camera is 0.7 inches in diameter (17 mm) and the included cable can reach up to 3 feet (expandable up to 30 feet with extensions). You can use the microExplorer independently, or in combination with the RIDGID SeeSnake microDrain or SeeSnake microReel. With the SeeSnake Digital Adapter a video feed can be outputted to a video monitor like the RIDGID MINIPak Monitor.
The microEXPLORER digital inspection camera includes a 3.5″ color screen which provides a real-time view of the inspection camera. Camera controls include pan and zoom and self-leveling and low-light vision features are included. Capture video at 320x240 and JPEG still shots at 1280x1024 and store data using internal memory or the SD Card slot. Four adjustable LEDs provide light during inspection or for review and image capture. Both the microEXPLORER cords and camera are waterproof to 10 feet. A rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to four hours of use. The microExplorer is backed by a lifetime manufacturer warranty against flaws in workmanship or material defects.
- 3.5″ Color LCD with resolution of 320x240
- Capture JPEG Images (1280x1024) or AVI Video (320x240)
- Camera controls include zoom, pan, self leveling, and low light vision.
- Lighting is provided by 4 fully adjustable LEDs
- Internal memory or SD Card slot.
- Camera is 0.7″ (17 mm) in diameter
- Cable reaches 3′ (up to 30′ with extensions)
- Cable and camera are waterproof to 10′
- Up to 4 hours of use from rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Lifetime warranty against flaws in material or workmanship