- Part Number/Description
Solinst Rainlogger 5
The Rainlogger rainfall datalogger works with solinst levelogger software either alone or to add precipitation data to an existing levelogger deployment and is designed to work with tipping bucket rain gauges.
Solinst's Rainlogger works with tipping bucket rain gauges that have a reed switch output and counts the tips of the bucket to log rainfall data. Up to 40,000 sets of rainfall levels and intensity can be stored in sampling intervals ranging from 5 minutes to 99 hours. Although the Rainlogger can be used alone, it is designed to add precipitation data to Levelogger deployments allowing the correlation of rainfall events to water levels. It is compatible and integrated with Solinst levelogger software, and uses the same communication kit to download data.
The Rainlogger datalogs in linear mode, has a 10 year battery life, and can operate in temperatures ranging from -4 to 176 °F. Like the Levelogger Junior, the rainlogger stores data in EEPROM memory, has backup FRAM memory, and is capable of running self tests to confirm proper operation. It's compatiblity with existing Levelogger accessories and software make the Rainlogger and easy and cost effective way to correlate rainfall with water level data.
- Stores up to 40,000 rainfall readings (level and intensity)
- Easily adds precipitation data to Levelogger deployments
- linear datalogging with intervals from 5 minutes to 99 hours
- Compatible with most reed switch rain gauges
- Compatible with Levelogger software and communication kits
- Stainless steel, no maintenance construction
- wide operating temperature range
- 10 year battery life