Equipco company information for government buyers.
We provide monitoring and sampling instruments for air, water and soil. People’s lives and health can depend on the instruments we rent, sell, service, and calibrate—we take our responsibility to them very seriously! Our goal is to provide you with the best service experience in the industry, bar none; from a live person answering your call to professional technical support, to knowledgeable Rentals, Sales, and Repair Service staff. Our staff’s combined experience in this industry totals over 220 years.
- Rentals, Sales, Service of Monitoring Instrumentation
- Degreed Electronics Engineers on staff for tech support
- In-house designed Solar Power and Telemetry systems
- Rentals and Service Center is staffed with over 220 years of experience in Air and Water Monitoring/Sampling instruments.
- Bachelor of Science degreed Electronics Engineers.
- Customer Service
- Your call will be answered by a person, not an automated system. Video conference also available upon request.
- Our service lab utilizes proper ESD tech stations and wrist straps to protect against any harmful static charge to electronics. Our bench instruments calibrated annually (NIST traceable).
- Our turnaround time is faster than manufacturer’s so your instruments are back in the field where they should be.
- 30,000 square foot facility in Concord, California.
- We recycle your used batteries and cal-gas cylinders.
Instrument rental and service customers:
- Government Agencies
- USGS, US EPA, Dept. Fish & Game US Army Corps of Engineers, US Army, US Air Force.
- Engineering Firms
- AECOM, BECHTEL, MWH, ERRG, ERM, ITSI-Gilbane, Battelle and Arcadis, CH2M Hill, and more.
- Shell Oil, Chevron, Bayer, Genentech, and more.
- California Certified Small Business #33151
- Veteran Owned Business
- Minority Owned Business
Because most of the products we provide are customized in their configuration, we do not have a GSA price schedule. However, all government agencies receive our LOWEST AVAILABLE PRICES.