- Part Number/Description
SubSurface Leak Detection LD-8
Water Leak Detector
The LD-8 Water Leak Detector is a small-diameter water leak identification tool. It features a durable build and is designed to access small spaces which may be difficult to reach with other devices. Features advanced audio controls, a short contact rod for hydrants and long contact rods for below-grade meters and valves.
The Subsurface Leak Detection LD-8 microDrain™ Inspection System represents a huge leap forward in small diameter drain inspection technology paired with the durability you expect from SubSurface Leak Detection. The microDrain will allow you to quickly inspect places previously unreachable—providing true accessibility, increased efficiency, and reduced job time.
- Amplifier indicates loudness on a two digit display
- Easy controls consist of only a power switch, volume control, and sensitivity
- Includes a short contact rod for listening at hydrants
- Includes a long contact rod for below grade meters and valves
- Hum from electrical interferance is reduced by notch filters
- Excellent sensitivity and sound quality
- Includes comfortable head phones.
- Amplifier and all accessories fit in included compact carrying case
SubSurface LD-8 Leak Survey Tool Specifications
|Frequency Range||100 Hz to 2000 Hz|
|Notch Filters||150 Hz and 180 Hz|
|Temperature Range||25ºF to 130ºF|
|Batteries||Two AA (dry cell or rechargeable)|
|Battery Life||24 hours minimum (alkaline cells)|
|Weight||10.6 ounces (with batteries)|
|Size||8.15 by 3.3 by 2.4 inches|