- Part Number/Description
Disposable, Translucent, Biodegradable Bailer
Solinst's 428 BioBailer is a disposable, low cost, biodegradable bailer that holds over a liter of sample and features a translucent body.
The Solinst Model 428 BioBailer is a low cost disposable bailer that holds more than one liter of sample. The rigid 428 bailer is made of translucent high density polyethylene (HDPE), allowing the sample to be checked visually for water or product, and it will not bend. Its check ball is made of PVC and has been secured in the nozzle to prevent it from rolling to the other end of the tube. The 428 bailer has been tapered at the top and bottom to prevent hangups and snagging in the well.
428 BioBailer measure 1.5" x 3' and hold 1025 mL of sample, are biodegradable, and include a sample release device. BioBailers are tested for using the SPLP EPA 1312 extraction process with EPA 8260 and EPA 8270 analysis.
428 BioBailer Features
- Fully biodegradable construction
- Tapered at the top and bottom to prevent snagging and hangups
- Translucent body for easy visual examination of bailer contents
- Durable handle with sufficient opening for bailer cord
- Holds more than one liter of sample
- Strong, durable HDPE body
- Secured PVC check ball