Equipco company information for government buyers.
Our goal is to provide you with the best service experience in the industry, bar none. From a live local person answering your call to professional easy to understand quotes, we want your experience to be stress free. Our staff’s combined experience in this industry totals over 220 years. People’s lives and health can depend on the instruments we rent, sell, service, and calibrate so we take our responsibilities very seriously.
- Rentals, Sales, and Service of Monitoring Instruments.
- Degreed Electronics Engineers on staff for tech support.
- In-house designed Solar Power and Telemetry systems.
- Rentals and Service Center since 1995, with over 220 staff years of experience with Air and Water Monitoring instruments.
- Bachelor of Science degreed Electronics Engineers.
- Customer Service
- Your call will be answered by a person, not an automated system. Video conference is available upon request.
- Our service lab utilizes proper ESD tech stations and wrist straps to protect against any harmful static charge to electronics.
- Our turnaround time is faster than manufacturer’s so your instruments are back in the field where they should be.
- Location We are a local company with 30,000 square foot facility.
Instrument rental and service customers:
- Government Agencies
- USGS, US EPA, Dept. Fish & Game, US Army Corps of Engineers, US Army, US Air Force.
- Engineering Firms
- URS/AECOM, BECHTEL, MWH, ERRG, ERM, ITSI-Gilbane, Battelle and Arcadis, and more.
- Shell Oil, Chevron, Bayer, Genentech, and more.
- California Certified Small Business #33151
- Veteran Owned Business