- Part Number/Description
Solinst Model 103
Solinst model 103 tag lines have been upgraded with laser marked cables indicating every 0.25 feet or 5 cm and now come in either coaxial cable or flat tape versions
Solinst’s Model 103 Tag Line uses a marked cable with an attached weight and is designed for use when installing monitoring wells. Use the 103 Tag Line during completion of the well to measure the depth to the top of a bentonite layer or backfill sand, or the bottom of a well.
The Model 103 Tag Line uses a 304 Stainless Steel Weight (1.5 lbs) with tapered ends to avoid hangups during deployment or recovery. The 304 Stainless Steel Weight can be clipped on or off from the cable, allowing the 103 Tag Line to be repurposed (for bailer deployment, for example) by attaching other equipment to its reel-mounted cable. The 103 Tag Line’s cable is mounted on a free-standing, sturdy reel and includes a brake, weight holder, and carrying handle for easy transportation.
The cables feature precision laser markings every 0.25 feet or 5 centimeters and are booth durable and smooth for excellent usability. A tape guide is provided with every 103 Tag Line and can be placed at the top of a well to prevent the Tag Line from being damaged on rough surfaces. New Solinst 103 Tag Line orders may be placed with Tag Line lengths of 100′, 200′, 300′, 500′, 750′, and 1000 feet, with other lengths available by custom order.
Solinst 103 Tag Line Features
- 1/16” (1.6 mm) stranded stainless steel wireline.
- Stranded wireline has minimum break strength of 270 lbs (122 kg).
- Available Tag Line lengths include 100′, 200′, 300′, 500, 750′, 1000′.
- Tag Line is marked every 0.25 feet or 5 cm.
- Bonded low-profile Tag Line stay in place and don’t block movement.
- 103 Tag Line reel includes carrying handle, weight holder, brake.
- A Tape Guide prevents damage on rough surfaces.