- Part Number/Description
Solinst Model 107 TLC
Temperature, Level, Conductivity Meter
The 107 TLC water level meter has been upgraded with Solinst’s new PDVF laser marked tape and a new simplified calibration. Additionally, multiple lengths are now available up to 1000 feet.
Solinst’s Model 107 TLC (Temperature, Level, and Conductivity) Meter is well suited for profiling temperature and/or conductivity in salt-water intrusion investigations, open water, and wells. Temperature and conductivity measurements are displayed on a convenient, easy-to-read, rotatable LCD display. Level measurements are taken from durable Solinst tape, marked every millimeter or 1/100 feet. The Model 107 TLC is great for other applications like salinity studies, tracer tests, water quality impediments from road salt, early indication of water quality changes at industrial sites and landfills, general details of chemical contamination level, and more. Up to 90 hours of use are achieved through a single easily-swapped 9V alkaline battery.
The Solinst 107 TLC Meter uses an ‘intelligent’ conductivity sensor with platinum electrodes, attached to the end of the Solinst tape, to read conductivity from 0–80,000 μS. Conductivity measurements displayed on the LCD screen are automatically standardized to specific conductance (77 °F). Calibration is easily accomplished using 80,000 μS and 1413 μS solutions for two point or single conductivity.
High quality Solinst water level tape is provided with every new Solinst 107 temperature, level, and conductivity meter. Solinst tape features permanent laser markings, and is easily repaired or spliced. Available types include M2, marked each 1/10 and 1/100 feet in black, full feet in red; and the M3, marked each millimeter in black, with full meters in red. Solinst tape is constructed from high quality polyethylene, remains flexible, hangs straight in the well regardless of temperature, and reels smoothly. The tape’s dog-bone design helps to avoid hangups on wet surfaces. Its stranded non-stretch stainless steel conductors provide strength and resist corrosion. Tape is mounted on the 107 TLC’s sturdy well-balanced reel. The Solinst 107 is available in various tape lengths up to 1000 feet.
Solinst 107 TLC Meter Features
- Accuracy greater of 2% of reading or 30 μS
- Accurate tape and rugged Solinst reel
- Tape lengths to 300 ft (100 m); probe diameter of 3/4” (19 mm)
- Tape is easily spliced and repaired; laser markings are permanent
- Tape remains flexible, reels smoothly, hangs straight in the well
- Rotatable display for easy use and access
- Automatic shutoff after 8 minutes
- 90 hours uptime from single 9V alkaline battery
- Part Number/Description
- 101582Conductivity calibration solution for 107TLC, 1413 µS, 460 ml
- 101583Conductivity calibration solution for 107TLC, 12880 µS, 460 ml
- 105008Conductivity calibration solution for 107TLC, 5000 µS, 460 ml
- 101417Conductivity calibration solution for 107TLC, 80000 µS, 460 ml